ARAP is hiring two consultants to develop a set of training modules for the Police Training School and Ghana Police Academy. The training will be in the area of communications, accountability, anti-corruption, professionalism, ethics and emotional intelligence.
The contract entails the total number of 150 days, until the end of the programme in January 2021.
The consultants would be required to perform the following tasks:
- In close collaboration with the Ghana Police Service, identify training needs of cadets and police officers in the area of communication, ethics, emotional intelligence, accountability and anti-corruption.
- Discuss and agree with relevant departments of the Ghana Police Service training format and methodology.
- Develop training curriculum, trainer manual and student manual and any other relevant material.
- If needed, develop and deliver a Training of Trainers to relevant officers of the Ghana Police Service.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of the training module and develop recommendations to the Ghana Police Service and the ARAP Coordination Unit
For more information including applicant criteria, see the Terms of Reference attached.
Interested parties who meet the requirements can email us to receive the contract proposal, on : email@example.com, using the subject title : “Trainer for Ghana Police Service”.
Application deadline: Sunday 17 March 2019, 23:59 GMT.